Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will my account be insured by the FDIC?
Yes, all accounts at Goldwater Bank, N.A. are insured by the FDIC, up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank. All of a depositors accounts at an insured depository institution, including all noninterest-bearing transaction accounts, will be insured by the FDIC up to the standard minimum deposit insurance amount ($250,000), for each deposit insurance ownership category. Click here for more information from the FDIC.
2. If I don't live near the bank, can I do all my banking online?
Yes, we offer a number of products for business and personal banking needs. Everything is accessible online, and through our Mobile GOLD App; allowing for 24/7 access to your accounts, including online bill pay.
3. If I have forgotten my password for online banking, how can I find out what it is?
For your security, Goldwater Bank, N.A. does not have access to your password(s). We can, however, reset your password so you can access your accounts again. If you are having trouble accessing your account(s), please call one of our personal bankers at (480) 281-8200, or (866) 656-GOLD (4653).
4. I just opened a new account. How do I deposit money into it?
There are three convenient ways for you to deposit money into your Goldwater Bank, N.A. account:
- Visit us at our bank in Phoenix, Arizona. Click here for our location.
- Mail us a check, with your deposit slip.
- Transfer money from another bank via wire transfer.
- Use our Mobile GOLD App.
5. How do I wire money?
To receive wired funds:
Goldwater Bank, NA
2525 E. Camelback RD Suite #100
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Further Credit: Goldwater Customer Name/Account Number
To send wired funds:
For outgoing wiring instructions, please call our Personal Bankers at 480-281-8200
6. Can I change my ATM or Debit Card PIN?
Yes, if you would like to reset your PIN, please call 888-227-3096. Also for your convenience and personal security, you may visit us at our bank in Phoenix, Arizona and we can assist you in changing your PIN.
7. I've lost my debit card, who should I call?
If your Debit/ATM card is lost or stolen, please call 888-227-3096 immediately.
8. How do I set up Online banking?
Use this link to access Online Banking Enrollment.
9. How do I download the Mobile GOLD APP?
iPhone Users can access the app through the iTunes Store and Android users can access through the Play Store by searching "Goldwater Bank."